Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wedding Song List - Seems easy, But tough...

As of now... It is 196 days to our wedding date... :p Time really flies!!!...

I was kind of tasked by san, hmm... or is it out of my own initiative, that I am to prepare a list of songs for our wedding ceremony and dinner. Thus, I looked through the list of songs which I have in my harddisk and ipod. As much as I thought it is easy to just come out with a list of songs, only to realise it later that it was actually quite tough. I started to 'arrange' the music in my head, making sure that the song flows well from one to another... It is kind of an 'occupational hazard' here... I grouped the songs together according to its style & genre, but most importantly, it must flow well when the guests are listening to it, and there must also be varieties to the music selected... :) I spent so much time 'analyzing' & the process was not as fast as I thought.. :)

Well, I am kind of done, as in the 'draft' playlist are out, for both the ceremony & dinner. I will continue to 'refine' them over time, and as time pass, the playlist will be firm up eventually... Not much time also though, is only 196 days away. Hee... :)

The Wedding excitement is really filling the air... can smell it, and sense it... Wooh!!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment