Monday, July 20, 2009

Wedding Bands

San and I first 'shopped around' for our wedding rings ('un-officially') at Bugis Junction on the 13th Jul 2009. There was no agenda in mind, and we were literally just looking around, and comparing the prices too. We went from Lee Hwa, to Goldheart, to Soo Kee before heading to my place for dinner with my mum. Coincidentally, it was also the exact day that I popped her the 'magic' question: 'Will you marry me?'... :p

Today, one week after the proposal, we officially shopped for our wedding bands. We booked an appointment with eClarity, went there with an open mind, mainly to check out the designs and the prices too. We were served by a very nice and gentle lady. She first took out a series of rings for us to choose from, and told us to short-list some nicer one and set them aside. She kind of advised us not to look at the price 1st as it may 'affect' the way we choose our rings. And I must say, this is indeed a wise advice... :)

Eventually, we left only 2 designs to choose from. Both are very nice rings, just that one is around $200 more expensive than the other. San and I kept silent for a while. I looked at her, she looked back... Seems like we were waiting for one another to speak up... :) Few secs later, I blurted out, 'It's only once in a lifetime ya?'... She agreed... So SET!!!... We went for the more expensive one, which in fact, is a nicer rings than the other... :) The designs are simply unique... :p Check it out...

Hee... Taken it 'discreetly'... :p

This is not the 'final version' of the rings though. We got it customize to rose gold, and have the diamond taken out... :)

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment