Thursday, December 9, 2010

Faith

Posted by San

I remember in 2006, I made my way to Zambia with no money & no approval from parents, I bought air tickets by faith. Money came. Approval came. I went & returned, feeling refreshed.

However, as I look back now, I realized that that level of faith & that amount of prayers is nothing compared to my prayers now.

After being tested positive for a bb, I realized that I have embarked on a journey of faith. It's kinda funny to know that there's a little cell within me yet I can't feel it. I have to trust that 2 test kits.

As I stepped into the gynae's room today, I was filled with excitement. When Dr Lim urged me to the ultrasound machine, she commented "If bb's 6-7 weeks, we might even be able to see the bb.". Each step to the machine felt so exciting. However, when U/S was not able to see the bb, my heart kind of sank for a moment.

As quickly as it sank, I was again encouraged by this soft whisper that the Lord's eyes is upon me, have faith. Faith moves mountains. Faith is the anchor that holds my heart.

And so, the journey of faith continues.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment