Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wedding invitation

I have heard from many people this wonderful question - Does Geo help out in the wedding preparations?

Yes he does. Of course, we split our roles very clearly. I take care of matters that deals with any craft work. He take care of the music. Nonetheless, I can't be doing 200+ craft work alone and Geo's always a darling in helping me out. (Well, it beats seeing my black face! Hahaha!)

Eh... I was SOOOoooooOOoo satisfied with the invite that I just stared at it for awhile and asked "How come I have never received a DIY wedding invite before?" Hmmm.... But I have to thank God for my friend who supplied me a printer else I wouldn't have the capacity to DIY!

Steps:
1. Photoshop to design
2. Print it to black (cheaper) on a white 120gms paper
3. Add a strong color backing (in our case - Orange) 200gms.

Ta-da!

Total cost: $69.00 for 200 pieces (envelopes inclusive), $0.345 per piece. Hmm.. Quite ok!


2 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to receiving ur DIY wedding card....hmm, I shall DIY an angpow packet too....hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooooo... I will treasure that DIY angpow packet! :P Heee...

    ReplyDelete