Thursday, October 29, 2009

19 October 2009

I am serious when I say that sometimes, I forget I have an upcoming wedding. Ok, I think it's a blessing for me cause I have helped prepare weddings before so 6 months to prepare a not-major wedding seemed quite long to me. Ok, I shall not get 'proud' about it.. My point is not that I am an expert. My point is that I have come to realize that I have short-attention span!

We were the 'lucky' one as compared to the other couple. They had to arrive at 8am for their make up. Ours were slotted at 10am, the time we start work! We had sufficient rest and even had time for cake and coffee.... :) My dogs were SO excited. They seemed to know that they were scheduled to be our 'props' too! Like I mentioned in my previous entry, I absolutely love my make up artist, although towards the end, I am lack of energy to heeheeheehahaha with her. My eyelids also felt so heavy that I feel like sleeping!


That's my 2 doggies! Spanner the blackie and Sparkle the whitie... :P Geo and I were more than impressed by the make up kit of Vivi! That's just ONE box. There's luggages underneath the table!

Personally, I really love this look. Short veils are so sharp and simple. I can't imagine something long and girly. That's the other thing I am bowled by the skills of Vivi. She did 5 different hairstyles on my short hair! Man! Alone, I can only have one type - Messy! :P

That's us going out and entertaining each other!

3 comments:

  1. Trust me... Neither can I.. How I wish I get to see it the next day. :P But well.. The photographer was nice.. Showed us some direct from his cam.

    ReplyDelete