Monday, September 28, 2009

Wedding Favor

After the many weddings I have attended, I realized I have gotten a huge box of wedding favors, unused. Some were already inside my stomach, chocolate.

Honestly, I have had wanted so much to do personalized wedding favors but the guests list seemed to be increasing every other week (headache is in how to decrease it!). I cannot imagine myself working on the gift till the last week into the wedding. Haa! By then, I wanna rest and relax.

Nonetheless! My itchy fingers wants to do something for the favors. Geo & I narrowed down to getting Chuppa Chups! (Everyone has a child in us right???) Then, I searched Martha Steward DIY Weddings and found this wonderful Lollipop Stand. However, I felt a little lazy searching around for a flat washer so I decided to hot-glue a wooden base.

I was very satisfied when I completed it. Hee! I think the little children will love it... Perhaps after the wedding, some kid can bring it home (& bug their daddies and mummies for lollipops!!!) Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment