Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rings!

Oh yes!! We've collected our rings! When Amanda called me to inform me that our rings were ready for collection, my heart nearly skipped a beat! It was such an exciting trip down to Clarity to see how our customized rings looked like.

Without question, Geo & I wanted two identical rings in full Rose Gold (this is my personal love! Rose Gold!) and no diamonds (don't quite enjoy seeing a diamond on Geo). When we went through tens of rings, we love this simple fun rings where it has the mechanism to open up the ring.


After that, Geo was a tad concern if the rings weighed too heavily on his fourth finger because it may affect his playing. After his practice, he has a fan who "worships" him! A white fan. :P

Anyway, conclusion - The ring REALLY does add weight to his playing. It kinda seemed like an obstruction to certain methods of playing too.

What I said in response? "Just too bad! You better don't let me see you take that ring off your finger!"

No comments:

Post a Comment