Thursday, August 13, 2009

Gowns chosen!

Many years ago, I was doing this for Pearly. Today, it is finally her turn... (: :) It is nice having a female, especially my bestie around. Women, somehow, are better critics than men - somehow. Heehee... Yes, I am teasing Geo again! Hee! However, I have to say this - A child's answer is the most honest one! A few times, he told me 'Godmummy, not nice.' and when he thinks it's nice, he'll softly announce 'Nice...'

Today was such an exciting day for me. I woke up wondering when is 1pm going to arrive! [I thank God I still managed to complete my report...] It is gown-choosing day! Geo & I took half day leave so that we can have the entire afternoon without rushing and we could have undivided time of our bridal coordinator, Almond.

The Wedding Gown

Gown for photoshoot! I love love love love this gown! I love the tie back, I love the lace, I love it HUGE, I love it airy fairy dreamy!

Choosing evening gowns was a tad tougher in my opinion. Should I get a sleek looking one or a 'pong pong' one? I tried a few sleek looking ones but I felt that I was too skinny, not tall enough so I gave up on them. Geo & I then thought that the 'pong pong' ones also quite interesting. I mean, how often do I get to wear real huge gowns??? Haa! I set my eyes on this lovely bright RED gown (which was really heavy) and more or less decided already. Then, Almond passed me a red & white polka-dotted gown. It was interesting but.... there's still something about it that I don't quite fancy still.

Then, Almond got me to try this purple dress. I went 'erh.. purple ah?' Yet, when I set my eyes on the netting/feather/crystal details on the toga strap and the black crystalled belt, I cannot help it but to try - I love it! Hee!

Towards the end of the day, I was so sleepy! Trying gowns was not easy but in a way, it wasn't that difficult also as I had a little child telling me what is nice and what is not. I also had Pearly giving me good suggestions. Geo was patient too.. (He just told me 'walk up and down... waiting for you to finish trying...)

Anyway, I was SO hungry at the end of the day that we went to eat immediately. :P After filling our stomachs, we were in the mood for shopping, Geo & I decided that we will go shopping for a shirt. (It is rare moments when we got mood for that) Yup! He got a shirt and a pair of orange cuff links.

Tomorrow, I will blog a little on the 古惑仔 bit of Geo. *sniggers*

No comments:

Post a Comment